Tuesday 5 June 2012

A place to illuminate my potential uncovered, my horse revealed and our dreams lived.

I'm making an attempt to start blogging again in the hope that it ll cause me to do things worth blogging about!
Due to unfortunate circumstances, since my last post, my horsemanship has taken a back seat, regrettably so has any form of ambition, determination, inspiration and enthusiasm to get it going again.
So this entry will hopefully be the first of many to help encourage me to once again walk sure footed, with a spring in my step and dreams in my heart down the path of natural horsemanship and help me rediscover my Parelli journey.
I will use this space for what ever I feel at the time. An opportunity to write constructively about play sessions, whether it be an action plan, a list of goals or area's that need improvement. Somewhere to explore lessons learnt and ponder unusual behaviour. A collage of inspirational words and images to remind me of what can happen before that happening happens. A place to illuminate my potential uncovered, my horse revealed and our dreams lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment